Sunday, February 11, 2018

Update: Out of the house for a week.

    Well, everyone. I regret to inform that I'm going to be out of commission when it comes to reviews for this week because I'll be in a hotel for a few days.

    About a month ago, me and my family noticed that the floorboards in the kitchen were making strange cracking noises and were pretty warped. It turns out that our dishwasher broke some time ago without us noticing it and it's been slowly soaking the boards without us noticing. Of course, this means we had to get a new dishwasher and new floorboards. The problem is that about 85% of the first floor of our house is made up of wooden floors, so in order to replace the warped boards, we have to replace ALL of them.
    Because of this, we spent the past couple weeks moving various things and lugging furniture around so the floor guys can fully replace all the floorboards. Today is the last day of moving stuff, and we'll be going to a hotel for a bit while the floor guys do their work. Because of this, I'll be unable to do much blogging until I get back. Hopefully during that time I can find something good to review. I heard that old game Drakkhen was released on Steam recently (the PC-88 version,) but that probably won't be my choice. It's not really a good game, it's pretty buggy (from what I've seen/heard of the SNES version,) and I would rather not face the wrath of...
LASER PANTHER!! (And that's not getting into murderous constellations or the just plain weird/creepy (Amiga version.)
    Hope to be back soon!

      - Brian Renadette

No comments:

Post a Comment